Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ice Cream Social


Tangarang is a favorite blog for me to stalk visit regularly!

Earlier this week, we hosted our annual teacher appreciation dinner for our childrens' teachers. It is something that we started doing when our two oldest children were in 7th and 8th grade. I was perplexed at what to do for so many different teachers (we also have five younger children, all with teachers of their own) and we came up with the idea of hosting an evening, in our home, where we invited the teachers and their families to join us!

It was an instant hit and a wonderful new tradition for our family!

This year we decided on serving ice cream sundaes and I turned to Tangarang for a favor idea. And I was NOT disappointed.

Click here for the *FREE* downloadable file for this adorable cone favor!

3 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

What a fantastic tradition! I love this idea!

Rebecca

Valerie said...

soo cute! i love it!!!

Dawn said...

I am LOVING this! Sofie's birthday party is going to be "Sofie's sweet shoppe", so this goes great with the theme - Thanks!