Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starbucks Blended Creme


A couple of years ago, I received a Starbucks gift card from a friend of mine for my birthday. I was totally perplexed at this gift because I am not a coffee drinker... at all. I don't even like the way coffee smells. I know that puts me in the minority, but... it is what it is.

So, after having this gift card for awhile, I finally mentioned to another friend of mine that I had this card... what did she think I should do with it?

Without even a moment's hesitation... she walked me directly over to the Starbucks kiosk at the outdoor mall where we were shopping.

And she ordered me a Vanilla Bean Blended Creme. With caramel and whipped creme.

I have never spent a gift card faster than that one.

It was so yummy!!!

And then, during the summer they offered some sort of Orange-Creme Blended Creme. It tasted... exactly... like... an... ORANGE CREMESICLE! Not kidding.

These are a guilty pleasure. Very GUILTY, but also a pleasure.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

WHAT? can I just say that while these look absolutely delicious, I could NOT go into Starbucks. I LOVE the smell of coffee so much, that I feel like if I go in there - I will fall off the wagon!
It is so bad that I pray that after I pay at Costco... nobody is using the coffee grinder on the way out the door! I rarely sit anywhere near it for fear of smelling it!

the nayz said...

I love these! They are very addicting.

MarieC said...

I get Starbucks cards on occasion, and have always just gone for their cocoa but I will have to try these. YUM!