Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WallCandy Art



It is clear to me that vinyl decals for the home decoration is a fad that is going to be around for awhile... thanks to creative people and companies like WallCandy Art. They've taken the traditional wall art and made it a chalkboard. You still get the convenience of the vinyl... easy to put up, easy to take down and a pretty cheap decorative tool. But in addition, you get the fun of the decal being a chalkboard!!! I love this idea and think the possibilities are endless.

My teenagers are consistently having to memorize things... I'm always making posters for them. If I had a chalkboard in their rooms, maybe even in the bathroom, I could write what they are needing to memorize. Then, I could even erase part of the quote to help them master the memorization... oh the ideas!!!

Fun stuff!

1 comments:

Allison from WallCandy said...

Thanks so much for mentioning WallCandy Arts on your blog. We'd like to offer your readers a special discount on our wall stickers, please use the code blogsupport20 to get 20% off any purchase on www.wallcandyarts.com. Peel, Stick, Decorate!! Warm regards, Allison wallcandyarts.com