Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Restoration Hardware - Luxury Plush Throw


I have two words for these throw blankets from Restoration Hardware...
BEST.EVER.

I am not kidding. I received the ivory throw as a gift for Christmas. It took my husband about 48 hours to adopt the throw as his own. Thankfully, his birthday is in early January, and I was able to plan a trip to Restoration Hardware to get him his very own. I bought him the chocolate throw.

We love our throws!! They are the perfect size to snuggle under while watching tv... and when we are lucky enough to get a Sunday afternoon nap... P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

I do have one complaint...

our local Restoration Hardware is across town, not somewhere I go regularly. I need to get two more... for my teenagers and I've yet to plan a trip to get them. Maybe this weekend.

And I know... I could order them online. But it is too dang fun to shop at Restoration Hardware in person.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Is it ever cold enough there to really NEED this, though? :-) Just kidding...those look absolutely scrumptious.

Nikki said...

It is sixty degrees today, and I think my insides are frozen solid